Please provide copies of the following documents, if available.
1. Documentation of not-for-profit status from the state where incorporated (if available).
2. A list of Board members and officers and list of volunteers (if a group).
3. A list of dogs taken in and their current status (e.g. adopted, euthanized, still in foster care) over the past two years.
4. An accounting of expenditures over the past two years. This accounting does not have to be detailed, but does need to indicate how much income has been generated through adoption fees, donations and fundraising efforts and how much has been spent on supplies, dog care, etc.
5. Copies of adoption applications and contracts, plus written documentation of screening procedures.