- Vending at the Herding location will be outdoors. there is no additional charge, but please contact Linda Ramas and Janice Swofford, Vendor Chairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-289-8128 to make arrangements.
- Vending for Agility, Conformation and Obedience will be inside the Purina Event Center.
Tuesday through Sunday in the Purina Event Center
- $150 – 10’x10′ space
- $275 – 10’x20′ space
- Along with the fee, BCSA requests each vendor to donate an item to be used in a raffle to support Border Collie Rescue. The items will be highly visible to attendees and will also be good advertising for your booth. Please make arrangements to drop these items at the Purina Info Booth or give them to Linda when you arrive at the event.
- Vendors are welcome to provide printed advertising materials or small novelty items to be included in the BCSA Welcome Bags, which each exhibitor will receive. Printed materials will need to be flat and of a size that will fit in the bag. Discount coupons are welcome and popular with exhibitors! No dog food, other than Purina, may be advertised. Contact Linda for suggestions.
- Electricity is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Bring long extension cords.
- Vending at the Herding venue will be set up outside. Be prepared for the potential inclement weather!
- The Purina Event Center will be available for Vendor Set Up on Tuesday, Oct. 30 at noon. Agility and conformation booths are pre-assigned and located inside. Changes and adjustments may be made by the authority of the Vendor Chairperson and Chairs (Karen Marquardt and Janice Swofford) only.
- Show/Trial Hours: Please refer to the Calendar of Events tab.
- Vendors will be responsible for keeping the area around their booth clean, which includes properly disposing of trash. It is also important that travel paths are kept free of clutter.
- It is the responsibility of all vendors to complete any orders taken at the Specialty and to ship them promptly to the person or persons who placed the order. Vendor’s receipts will indicate a shipping date for each order.
- In consideration of the exhibitors, please be aware of the noise, odors, toys and/or other products that could be a distraction to the dogs working in the ring. Vendor Chair and Exhibition Management reserves the right to require Vendors to remove any such distractions.
- Dogs are welcome at our event. Loose dogs are not!
- Vendors are responsible for manning their booth while they are open.
- NOTE: Applications submitted before July 31, 2018 will ensure that your business name will be listed in the catalog under Vendors. Please feel free to contact Linda to verify availability prior to completing application
Vendor reservations are closed.