Purina Farms is located 45 miles southwest of St. Louis in Gray Summit, Mo.
Purina Farms is handy to reach from Interstate 44. Simply turn north at the Gray Summit exit (Exit 253) on Interstate 44 and travel two blocks on Missouri Highway 100. Go left on County Road MM and the entrance to Purina Farms is one mile on the left.
- Show Hours: 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- RV Parking: Purina Farms charges a fee for camping. Please check the policies and reservation form on the BCSA website, and make your RV parking reservations through BCSA.
- RVs must be removed from the show site on Monday, November 5, 2018 by noon.
- No reserved vehicle parking. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. No spaces will be reserved or saved with traffic cones, ex-pens or any other equipment. Everyone must follow the instructions of the Grounds Committee.
- Day Parking: There will be no charge for day parking at Purina Farms.
- Food concessions are available at the show site.
- Handicapped Access: Purina Farms is fully handicapped accessible
- Purina Farms website: www.purinafarms.com