- Holiday Inn — 4901 Six Flags Road, Eureka, MO 63025 (636) 938-6661
- Comfort Inn, 1320 Thorton Street, Pacific MO (636) 257-4600
- The Host Hotels want to provide a pleasant place for all guests. They want to be successful at hosting this dog show, and all dog shows, so that they continue to hold similar events in the future. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please contact a member of their management team. Please say you are with the BCSA National when making reservations. The following guidelines will be observed:
- Honor dog policies.
- Please clean up after your dog(s).
- There are pet fees at each hotel. Please see the hotel for specific rates. This fee only applies to guests that have a dog or dogs in their room. This fee is also non-refundable.
- Dogs left unattended in a guest room must be in a crate. Plastic sheeting should be placed under each crate in the guest room area.
- Hotel guests with dogs in the room need to use the special door hanger provided by the hotel. Ask for the door hanger when you check in at the front desk. This hanger will leave instructions to the housekeeping staff. Housekeeping will not enter the room unless the door hanger is present.
- Housekeeping must be allowed to clean a guest room (with dogs) at least every two days. Guests who have special requests (i.e., a certain time of the day that the room will be vacant) can discuss them with the housekeeping staff upon arrival.
- Owners/exhibitors shall not use hotel room towels for bathing dogs. A daily inventory for missing or damaged towels will be taken. Any necessary charges will be applied to the guest.
- The individual guest will be responsible for any damage to a guest room or any hotel property. This includes, but is not limited to, replacement cost for carpeting if odors or stains cannot be removed with traditional cleaning methods.
- Dogs are to be leashed at all times when out of the guest room.
- The hotel and the show committee will investigate any problem areas that are outlined above. Any guest not following the above guidelines will be asked to check out of the hotel without refund.
- Dogs will not be allowed in the following public area: the lobby and the respective hallways to the areas listed. Please try to keep the dogs on the bottom floors in the back area.
- NO GROOMING OR BATHING OF DOGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN HOTEL ROOMS.
OTHER HOTELS: (Be sure to ask about their pet policy!)
- America’s Best Inn at Six Flags, 1725 West 5th St., Eureka, MO 63025
(636) 549-3384, 10 miles East of Purina Farms, $5/day per dog
- Eureka Super 8, 1733 West 5th (EXIT 261), Eureka, MO 63025, (636) 938-4368 10 miles East of Purina Farms, $10/day per dog
- Wildwood Town Center Hotel, 2801 Fountain Place, Wildwood, MO 63040,
(636) 733-9100, 15 miles North of Purina Farms, $25/day per dog
- Drury Inn & Suites Southwest, I-44 & Hwy 141, 5 Lambert Drury Place,
Valley Park, MO 63088, (636) 861-8300, 21 miles East of Purina Farms,
$10 cleaning fee, $10/day per dog, 2 dog limit
- Best Western Plus, 2621 East Fifth Street, Washington, MO 63090,
(636) 390-8877, 20 miles West of Purina Farms, $15/day per dog, 2 dog limit
- There is a fee for RV parking at Purina Farms. Complete information is available on the BCSA Specialty Website under RV Parking Info.
- You must pre-register for RV parking. (No tent camping is allowed.)
- ALL SPACES WILL BE PRE-ASSIGNED ACCORDING TO RV LENGTH. Paid reservations must be post marked no later than 10/12/2018. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Payment in full is required with reservation. Fee: $35 per night if staying 1-4 nights and $30 per night if staying 5+ nights. Checks payable to BCSA.
- Mail to RV Parking Chair Bob Keenan, 1503 Macy Lane, Lawrenceville GA 30043, email@example.com
- Or you may register and pay online.