Vendor Application (click here to open)
Vendor reservations are closed.
- Vending at the Herding location will be outdoors. There is no additional charge, but please contact Janice Swofford, vendor chair, at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- Vending for Agility, Conformation and Obedience will be inside the Purina Event Center.
For booth space on Tuesday thru Sunday in the Purina Event Center
- $150 – 10′ x 10′
- $275 – 10′ x 20′
Along with the booth fee, BCSA requests a donated item which will be used in a raffle to support Border Collie Rescue. The items will be highly visible to attendants and good advertisement for your booth. Please make arrangements to drop those items at the Purina Info Booth or with Janice upon arrival to the event.
Vendors are welcome to provide printed advertising materials or small novelty items to the chair for inclusion in the BCSA Welcome Bags. Printed materials will need to be flat and of a size that will fit in the bag. No dog food, other than Purina, may be advertised. Discount coupons are welcome. Contact Janice for suggestions.
Electric is on a first-come first-served based. Bring long extension cords.
- Deadline is July 31, 2017. Space is limited.
- Vending at the Herding venue will be set up outside. Be prepared for potential inclement weather!
- The Purina Event Center will be available for Vendor Set Up on Tuesday, September 5 at noon. Agility and conformation booths are pre-assigned and inside. Changes and adjustments may be made by the authority of the Vendor Chairperson and Chairs (Linda Ramas and Karen Marquardt) only.
- Show/Trial Hours. See the Schedule of Events page.
- Vendors will be responsible for keeping their area around their booth clean which includes properly disposing of trash. It is also important that travel paths are kept free of clutter.
- It is the responsibility of all vendors to complete any orders taken at the Specialty and to ship them promptly to the person or persons having placed the order. Vendor’s receipts will indicate a shipping date of order.
- In consideration to the exhibitors, please be aware of noise, odors, toys and/or other products that could be a distraction to the dogs working in the ring. Vendor Chair and Exhibition Management reserves the right to require Vendor to remove any such distractions.
- Dogs are welcome at our event. Loose dogs are not!
- Vendors are responsible for manning their booth while they are open.
NOTE: Applications submitted before July 31, 2017 will ensure that vendor will be listed in catalog. Please feel free contact Janice to verify availability prior to completing application.
QUESTIONS: Please contact Janice Swofford, 24626 Terrier Lane, Shell Knob MO 65747, 417-335-0414, firstname.lastname@example.org