RV Parking Reservation Form
RV Rental Companies
RULES AND INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY,
- YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR RV PARKING.
- All applications must be made online using the form below or printed and mailed to the RV Chair.
- All checks must be payable to BCSA.
- All spaces will be pre-assigned and made according to RV length.
- Paid reservations must be post marked no later than July 31, 2017. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Payment in full is required with reservation.
- Phone, Fax, Email and/or Facebook message reservations will not be accepted.
- If you wish to send your application by overnight delivery, please do so without a signature requirement.
- One additional vehicle is permitted overnight per RV space reserved.
- No parking of any additional vehicles in your assigned space is allowed overnight.
- No reserving of parking spaces will be allowed. This means no cones, rope, string, other vehicles, x-pens, mats or any other means of reserving parking space. All RV parking is on a pre-paid reservation basis.
- No “holding” or changing spaces without the RV Parking Chairman’s approval.
- All vehicles must be self-contained.
- Each parking space features full hook-ups, including electric, water and sewer.
- Compliance with RV Parking Personnel is MANDATORY.
- Please be courteous when parking. Leave enough room for your slide outs, awnings and vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU REGISTER
- All pre-paid reservations will receive a confirmation email sent within three days of when application is received.
- After Aug. 21, 2017 you will receive a second email with the number of your assigned parking space.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- You may drive directly to your assigned parking space and set up.
- The RV Chairman will be parked in C-22.
BCSA RV PARKING APPLICATION
- Reservations must be made through RV Chair Sharon Eklund.
- Deadline: July 31, 2017. No Refunds after July 31, 2017.
- Check must be payable to BCSA.
- If you are not paying online, mail your check and and printed application to: Sharon Eklund, RV Chair, 4309 131st Circle, Urbandale, IA 50323.
- Length of Stay: RV parking available at 6 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 3, 2017. All RVs must be removed by noon on Monday, Sept. 11, 2017.
- There is an All-Breed Show the weekend prior to our National that has precedence to the RV parking spaces during that time. If you arrive prior to 6 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 3, you will need to let BCSA’s RV Chair (Sharon Eklund) know before June 12. She will do her best to work with that club and with Purina to reserve a space ahead of our show that you will be able to stay in for the duration of your reservation.
- However, if that is not possible, please be aware that your parking spot may change for our Specialty. We will try to keep you in one spot if possible.
- Fee: Cost per night is $35 per night if staying 1-4 nights, and $30 per night if staying 5+ nights.
Online RV reservations are closed.