Member’s Full-Page Catalogs Ads Also Featured in Color on Website
More than any other item, the National Specialty catalog is treasured for years to come as a reference tool and memento. It remains a wonderful pictorial record of the great dogs in the breed. Whether or not you attend the Specialty, don’t pass up this opportunity to advertise your titleholders or that promising litter you’re planning, to memorialize your special veteran, send best wishes to fellow exhibitors — or let the world know about your fantastic Border Collie, whether it’s the notable achievement of a CD or CH, or just the ability to catch a ball. You do not need to be a BCSA member to advertise in the National Specialty show catalog.
(Scroll down for Catalog Advertising Order Form)
- Full-page: with web link – $65
- 3 full-pages: with web link – $155
- Half Page: $45
- Quarter Page: $30
- Member full-page ads will appear on the BCSA website with a link to their personal website.
- Full-page: $90 (no web link)
- 3 full-pages: $230 (no web link)
- Half Page: $55
- Quarter Page: $35
OTHER AD INFO
- Booster Ad: $3 per line
- Memorial Page Write-Up: $5 per 50 words
- Rescue Groups receive a FREE catalog ad page for their group.
- $420 inside front
- $220 inside back
- $120 cardboard insert of ad section
- $85 first page of ad section. SOLD!
- Ads will be placed in the order they’re received, except for preferred pages and inside front/back cover. All catalog advertising is printed in black and white. However, color, if provided, will be used on the website.
- Preferred placements will be first-come, first-served. Email your request to Orshi Horvath – firstname.lastname@example.org with BCSA Advertising in the subject line.
- Full page: 4½” wide x 7½” tall
- Half page: 4½” wide x 3¾” tall
- Quarter page: 2¼” wide x 3¾” tall (no full-bleed ads)
Email your pre-designed ad as a high-resolution jpg or PDF file to email@example.com. Ad design is available for an additional charge. Email high-resolution jpg copies of any photos to be included along with the text that should appear in the ad. Or mail high-quality, printed photos to Orshi Horvath. Please pay Orshi Horvath — NOT BCSA — for any ad design.
All photographs must include your name, address and the dog’s name on the back of the photo. All photographs will be mailed back to the advertiser or may be picked up at the Specialty; please specify which you prefer. BCSA is not responsible for any loss or damage to photos.
AD SPACE PAYMENT is due with submission of your ad. Pay online or make checks payable to BCSA.
AD DEADLINE: July 31, 2017.
Catalog advertising closed on July 31, 2017.