- ADVERTISING RATES/INFORMATION
|Full-page: with web link – $65||Full-page: no web link – $90|
|3 full-pages: with web link – $155||3 full-pages: no web link – $230|
|Half Page: no photo – $45||Half Page: no photo – $55|
|Quarter Page: $30||Quarter Page: $35|
|Member’s full-page ads will be placed on the BCSA site with a link to their personal website.|
- Other Ad Info: Booster Ad: $3 per line; Memorial Page Write Up: $5 per 50 words
- Rescue Groups receive FREE catalog ad page for their group.
- Preferred Page Advertising: Covers: $420 inside front– $220 inside back; Inserts: $120 cardboard insert of ad section; $85 first page of ad section
NOTE: Begins July 2 – First come, first serve
- Ads will be placed in the order they’re received except for preferred pages and inside front/back cover. All catalog advertising is in black and white, however, color, if provided, will be used on the web site.
- Preferred spots will be first come, first serve beginning on Wednesday, July 2 at 8:00 am. E-mail your request Cindy Eaton-Eklund, firstname.lastname@example.org with BCSA Advertising in the subject line.
- Sizes: Full: 4½” wide x 7½” tall – Half: 4½” wide x 3¾” tall – Quarter: 2¼” wide x 3¾” tall
- Email your pre-designed ad as a high-resolution jpg or PDF file to email@example.com. Ad design is also available at no additional charge. Email high-resolution jpg copies of any photos to be included along with the text that should appear in the ad. Or mail high-quality, printed photos to Cindy Eaton-Eklund, 4309 131st Street Circle, Urbandale, IA 50323.
- All photographs must include your name, address and the dog’s name on the back of the photo. All photographs will be mailed back to the advertiser or may be picked up at the Specialty; please specify which you prefer. BCSA is not responsible for any loss or damage to photos.
- PAYMENT is due with submission of your ad. Pay online or make checks payable to BCSA, Ad Deadline: JULY 31, 2016.
- ORDER: Consolidated Order Form “COF”
Mail/Info: Send ad, photo and check payable to BCSA to Cindy Eaton-Eklund, firstname.lastname@example.org